for Sale / Trade 34" Perazzi O/U barrel w/adjustable POI

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Kailsdad, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

I have for sale a 34" Perazzi MX O/u barrel Type 4, with fixed Factory chokes and adjustable Rib both front and back. The barrel is Factory Original and neither the bores, which are 18.7 nor the chokes have been altered in any way. I would rate the barrel 95 to 98% and it patterns almost identical top and bottom which is rare. I'm asking $4200 delivered and I would consider Rifle Carbines in trade preferably automatics or pumps, getting to old to horse around 9 pound cannons anymore. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me directly and I will respond to all PM's.

Attached Files:

2. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

All PM's answered, still available, great singles and especially Doubles barrel.

3. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Yes, i would consider a 32" MX-8 or 14 or 2000 set of O/u barrels as partial trade for my barrels ... PM me and we can haggle on it!

4. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

I've been asked to remove site blinder and install original white bead front site. Presently the barrel is set up and can be used on my MX set and I use the Meadows Industry taped on site blinder to eliminate cross firing, works for me and easily removed with fishing line, comes right off. The original ivory bead will accompany the barrel if Buyer prefers that site but again I use the Hi-Viz sight and until such time as barrel is sold and new owner decides what he wishes I'll continue to use the barrel as shown, shoots fantastic just to long for my old eyes. Thanks to everyone who PM'd me with questions and yes it's syill available, right now that is. Don

5. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Bump 02/08/2022

6. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

All Tire Kickers have been answered, if your truly interested PM me and lets talk... this barrel is 95% to 98% and factory original through and through - nice

7. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Barrel still available, price reduced to $4000 to a good home that will use it. barrel is super nice and shoots even better. Don

8. Ed Budreau

Ed Budreau Active Member Founding Member

Don, My Buddy might be interested. Where do you live.

9. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Barrel is located just south of Buffalo, NY ... PM me or have him PM me with a phone number and I can answer any questions you have... Don