** For Sale-Remington 870 Wingmaster 28 Gauge Shotgun-Excellent Condition**

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by backfencer, Sep 29, 2026 at 6:15 AM.

  1. backfencer

    backfencer Active Member

    Used but in great shape, Remington 870 Wingmaster-28 gauge, with a 25" vent rib barrel and (3) factory choke tubes (imp cylinder, mod, and full). Per the barrel code, it's a Sept of 2001 build. It's been VERY lightly used, and I'd put the condition at 95%+. There's 1 small nick in the stock, with very minimal wear on the magazine tube/action bars, and a small/slight rub in the barrel bluing (can't feel it, just a blemish). I have another 870-28ga that I normally hunt with, plus other sub-gauge guns too, so this one is surplus.

    No box or paperwork; located in Central Washington State.
    $1750.00 + shipping/insurance. Cross-posted, btw.

    Please PM for more info or pictures
    Thanks much,
    BF
     

    Attached Files: