For Sale Perazzi MX-10 Top Single Wilkinson Barrel…No Longer Available

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Kailsdad, May 13, 2024.

1. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Another item from the safe comes out for someone to buy and use rather than have it sitting around collecting dust.
    34" Perazzi MX-10 Top Single barrel which has a 4 notch adjustable rib, High Viz sights and a ivory center bead.
    This barrel has been totally worked by Tom Wilkinson and bored, accurized, and Tom installed serialized choke tubes, a .025 for 16 yards and a .035 for Handicap to the 27 yard line. Both chokes give perfect patterns as Tom is noted for and he signed the barrel so you know for sure he did the work and the choke tubes are serialized to the barrel too!
    Presently it has Greco barrel weight system on the barrel with a 6 once weight but it can be easily removed with no impact to the barrel.
    This is a later serialized barrel thus has an aluminum rib and not steel rib on the first generation barrels which added weight. Please feel free to PM me with any questions, concerns, comment or to discuss this beautiful Perazzi barrel for your shooting pleasure. No FFL required for shipping and I'm asking $4000 plus shipping, which will be in a hard tube, direct to the Buyer! Don

Attached Files:

2. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Need to move this barrel, $4000 Delivered, PM me yo chat about it. Don

3. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Moderator, please make this barrel no longer available at this time, Thank You