For Sale: Kolar Max Trap T/A Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by JAC1, May 10, 2024.

1. JAC1

JAC1 Member

I have for sale a Kolar Max Trap T/A Low Profile Unsingle Combo. The gun has a right hand #2 stock, which includes a palm swell and adjustable comb. Barrels are light contour .740 bore, with 34” unsingle, 32” O/U and five extended titanium choke tubes (F, LF, IM, M, LM). Both barrels have adjustable ribs with POI 60% - 90%. The trigger includes both pull and release hammers. The gun is unaltered from new and is in overall excellent condition. LOP is 14.75”. Comes in the original Kolar custom Negrini case. Price is $13,900 plus shipping. Not interested in any trades. - Thanks.
    1 crop.jpg 2 crop.jpg 3 crop.jpg 4 crop.jpg 5 crop.jpg 6 crop.jpg 7 crop.jpg 10 crop.jpg 9 crop.jpg 8 crop.jpg

archerman and Blaser shooter like this.
  2. JAC1

JAC1 Member

3. JAC1

JAC1 Member

4. JAC1

JAC1 Member

5. Marc Nuti

Marc Nuti Trapster#1979

Is it possible to see a photo of the Kolar with its O/U barrels on? Thanks.

jwise likes this.
  6. JAC1

JAC1 Member

Yes I can do that. I am out of town until Thursday, but will post it when I get back. Thanks for the interest.

7. JAC1

JAC1 Member

Here are the photos with the O/U barrels, as requested. Thanks. 14 crop.jpg 15 crop.jpg 18 crop.jpg 20 crop.jpg

8. JAC1

JAC1 Member

9. JAC1

JAC1 Member

10. JAC1

JAC1 Member

11. JAC1

JAC1 Member

I will be at the Ohio State Shoot next week, if anyone would like to see this gun in person. Thanks.