F/S Ponsness Warren 800B 12 Ga Reloader...SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Billy Gross, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Billy Gross

Billy Gross Well-Known Member

IMG_2994.JPG IMG_2997.JPG IMG_3000.JPG IMG_3001.JPG IMG_3002.JPG IMG_3003.JPG IMG_3004.JPG IMG_3005.JPG IMG_2998.JPG IMG_2999.JPG

F/S Ponsness Warren 800B 12 Ga Reloader in excellent condition (some cosmetic chipping on finish). I have: cleaned, lubricated, and adjusted this reloader to operate in top order. I tested the finished product by reloading a box of shells. You can see the near perfect closures in the second picture. The reloader is currently set up for 1 1/8 Oz. loads with Red Dot Powder. It has a J1 powder bushing installed and a #6 shot bushing. Other bushings available on request. The mounting bolts and manual are included - PW says same manual for 800B and 800C. Note: The EZ - PAC and loaded shells are for illustrative purpose only and are not included in sale. $600. plus actual cost of shipping

Billy Gross
    Northern Virginia

2. Billy Gross

3. fireman41

fireman41 Mega Poster

these are great reloaders

4. Todd Boetzel

Todd Boetzel Member

I am interested, can do you have a #7 shot bushing we shoot steel at our club only. Thank you,

Todd

5. Billy Gross

Todd - Yes, I have a #7, and other powder bushings. Will throw in. Billy

6. Todd Boetzel

Todd Boetzel Member

I will take it

7. Billy Gross

Sold - SPF to Todd - Billy

8. Billy Gross

Todd - Check PM - Billy

9. Todd Boetzel

Todd Boetzel Member

let me know your address and I will send you a check when it clears you can ship.

Thank you,

Todd