Did Mississippi shooters boycott PA Grand again?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Family Guy, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Mississippi lobbied for easy yardage and cancelled PA and Ohio's vote on easy yardage at the yearly meeting. They needed easy yardage as it would be better for Mississippi since they cannot get enough shooters to earn a yard.

This would increase the number of shooters in Mississippi and they would travel and the world would continue to spin on its axis.

PA did it the Mississippi way........

Again.....NO MISSISSIPPI SHOOTERS!

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Mega Poster Founding Member

They were busy breaking low 90's scores at their local shoots hoping to get enough shooters to qualify for a 1/2 yd. punch!

3. Romie

Romie Active Member

Olelliedog I see you have shot only 300 targets for a whoping 75% average.. and If I had to bet family Guy probably hasn't shot any... why would you care ?????... I haven't been on here in a long time and I had to take the bait... Ya'll need to start your own Association.... You would have lots of followers I'm sure.

4. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Hi Romie

You must be one of the stooges from another place. You could have saved yourself some embarrassment. I have a few new synthetic parts added to my body. Tuff to shoot so far. To help promote trapshooting we/I have posted thousands of pictures of youth and adult trapshooters. I am doing my part to promote the sport. 1000 pictures of SCTP alone. And you......nothing!

I even helped a group create a website so everyone could have a say in their sport. And you......nothing!

If perusing the talking points of what would make the sport better offends you maybe you should hang out with the Mississippi gang. Or the stooges.

As to Oleolliedawg not shooting. You again have made an ass of yourself. He travels around supporting and coaching his youngster. Kid has a gun you probably couldn't afford. Dawg also has a wife spending some funds in the ATA. Again a little research would keep you from looking like the other stooges.

Anytime you want to shoot for some money let me know. Enjoy your easy yardage.

5. oleolliedawg

Poor Romies math skills are also suspect. I didn't know a 97/94/96/99/97/96/98 equals a 74% average. As the DI said in Full Metal Jacket "you are dumb but I didn't know you don't even know your right from left".

6. oleolliedawg

Come, come now. I was nice enough to supply the wife with a Suhl Scroll K-80 priced in excess of $20,000 while Romie travels the MS swamps with his aging Yugo. #2 son isn't ready for an upgrade to his lowly standard grade K-80 but when the time comes he'll have it. Nothing but the finest for my family! In the meantime, I'm still plodding along with my SX-1 and winning the local 125 shooter Thursday night 50 target league. Only broke a 49 tonight while leaving my backup gun (another K-80) in the van-just in case. MS could only dream of a shoot with 125 participants!