Debate..... or is it "de-bait"?

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Larry, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Larry

Larry Mega Poster Founding Member

I only lasted about 3 minutes....... absolutely could not stand any more of the smug, egotistical, damn stupid mouthings of the Dem candidates.
    Where does that crap come from and what is the IQ of anyone that might believe any of it???? The best you could call what I observed and heard is "chumming for votes"...... Trump 20-20.......... it has to happen........... Larry

Roger Coveleskie and wpt like this.
  2. Gerald

Gerald Mega Poster Founding Member

Didn't even watch it.
    Only voice of some reason is Tulsi Gabbard who I don't think was on stage.
    IMO she might be wooed to the other side.

Regards.....Gerald

Larry likes this.
  3. The Phantom

The Phantom Village Idiot Village Idiot Forum Leader

4. Maser

Maser ∞ Based ∞

Tulsi is busy with her lawsuit against Google which I hope she wins! She also took some time off from campaigning I think to go back and serve in the military. Ronald Reagan famously said "I didn't leave the Democratic party, the Democratic party left me." I believe that's the direction Tulsi is heading toward. When all is said and done she's either gonna be Independent or Republican. Hopefully she joins my fellow Libertarians. :D

HistoryBuff likes this.
  5. Larry

Larry Mega Poster Founding Member

She is too logical and pragmatic in her thinking and philosophies to remain "democrat"..... I will never fathom how so much stupid could find its way into so many individuals. The real scary thing is all those folks were voted in by those that think just like they do........ I wish her well............. Larry

HistoryBuff likes this.
  6. The Phantom

Tulsi is a skank.

Tulsi to Trump, " We are not prostitutes. You are not our pimp!"

Hey Tulsi, you got a mouse in your pocket?

7. The Phantom

Personally, I don't want shitheads like Tulsi anywhere near my party. The dumbocrats can keep her useless ass.