Custom made knives for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by BIG PAPA, Feb 22, 2022.

1. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Forum Reporter Founding Member Forum Reporter

I make custom knives to your spec's. Give me the length of the blade, style of blade, blade material, style of sheath you want hand stitched. These knives make a great gift for any occasion or as a "trophy" at your club or business. The pictures are only a few that i have made. All of these knives have been sold and are not available. Although, if you see something you like I can duplicate for you. I also have numerous other pictures I can send you. Prices range from $125 to $250 depending on the blade you select and the style of hand stitched sheath. Send me a PM if you would like more information. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. BIG PAPA

9370.jpeg 9369.jpeg 6857.jpeg 6859.jpeg 6674.jpeg 6691.jpeg 6688.jpeg 9370.jpeg 9369.jpeg 6857.jpeg 6859.jpeg 6674.jpeg Here are a couple more pictures of some of the other knives I have made. 9370.jpeg 6674.jpeg 6691.jpeg 6688.jpeg

3. BIG PAPA

here is another style of sheath I have made. You can wear it in either direction.

Attached Files:

4. BIG PAPA

I can make a bowie knives in stainless steel or damascus. The picture is not very good for this blade.

Attached Files:

5. Duke2005

Duke2005 Mega Poster

Any particular prices?

6. BIG PAPA

Prices vary from $125 to $250 depending on blade style, blade type, length and sheath style. For example, some sheath's require a lot more material and time to hand stitch them. Hopefully that answers your question. Thanks

Duke2005 likes this.
  7. BIG PAPA

This one is on it's way to California as of today.

Attached Files:

8. BIG PAPA

Price on this one was $240 which included the shipping. Thanks for looking.

Av8or likes this.