Considering a new section - "Report the Bastards" Coming soon?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Just Joe, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Just Joe

Just Joe Administrator Staff Member

The title says it all right? Crooks, bad businesses etc.

With the site being viewed by tens of thousands of people your posts will have an impact on internet searches.

dr.longshot and Smokintom like this.
  2. converse

converse Member

Good addition......I think so. I have a few shady deals to report.

dr.longshot likes this.
  3. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

WOW I think that site will Float Joe.

GB.......................................DLS

4. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Great addition to an already great site ... Way to go ... WPT .... (YAC) ....

dr.longshot likes this.
  5. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

How Much Longer?

GB.........................DLS

6. oldphart

oldphart Mega Poster Founding Member

Anxiously awaiting

dr.longshot likes this.
  7. wpt

Personally, I feel all due caution should be used before posting someone when there may be a miss connection or misunderstanding on one side or the other of a transaction ... If someone truly feels they have been wronged and mislead in one way or another and no one involved is interested in making it right, post it and go from there ... There are times when a problem goes outside of the peoples involved ability to correct it for one reason or another, so additional time should be allowed to try and make things right ... Communication, Integrity and honor all all the makings of a good to great deal ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

HistoryBuff and dr.longshot like this.
  8. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

WPT good to hear from you, I'm reporting Hillary, the Democrats and Republican elites in this country. By the way this is a text message that I sent to Ohio Senator Rob Portman's PR man on Oct 10, 2016 after he bailed on Donald Trump and pulled his support.

"Remove me from The Portman Steering Committee. I no longer want to be associated with spineless people who I can't trust. Remove me from your ads." Brad

9. dr.longshot

We are still Waiting

GB................................................DLS

10. wpt

Personally, I have not seen or heard of many ( any actually) deals that have caused a need for such a "Section", I may of missed something along the way but if a deal got that bad out of whack I would guess we would all know about it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. dr.longshot

I think it is a good reporting section, possibly saves Litigations if shooters know of Bad Apples

GB........................................DLS