Congratulations Terry Dean on his 166 singles and his 82 from the handicap. Dixie Grand

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Smithy, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Smithy

Smithy Mega Poster Founding Member

Why would this Ex-President be against wider 16 yard targets? (166). Yikes!

And why would he oppose harder handicap targets? (82). Yikes!

The targets were sporting enough at the Dixie Grand.

2. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Well-Known Member Founding Member

I am not really sure why you posted this thread. You wasted two minutes of my life that I will never get back.

Ron Burdick

Dustin Sacksteder and wpt like this.
  3. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Maybe he opposes harder targets because he doesn't want a 156 and a 72?

4. 320090T

320090T Mega Poster Founding Member

Been some days I'd take that 82!

wpt likes this.
  5. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

I wonder how many of those 166 he claimed. Maybe that free gun that the ATA members paid for doesn't fit so well. Maybe he was shooting with honest shooters that really didn't "see a piece." Maybe he had price shock from having had to pay his own entree fee. Maybe this is just a new fantastic direction with his shooting. Maybe he should have been using 7 1/2's instead of 8's. Maybe he had a conscious attack and realized what his failures as ATA President has done to trap shooting. Maybe he just don't care anymore. Maybe his Kentucky heritage came back and he's headed for the 19 to shoot with his friends. Maybe there really is a GOD.

Ron if it took you 2 minutes to read Smithy's thread you must have been laughing as hard as I was when I read it.

6. ljutic329

ljutic329 Mega Poster Founding Member

Go ahead and post your scores Smitty

7. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I shot 49 once with a Model 12 on doubles, but we only shot 50 targets ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

BRAD DYSINGER and rookieshooter like this.
  8. Fargo2

Fargo2 Well-Known Member

You guys don’t think Terry’s unsingle is too heavy? Or targets too hard. Or both? Karma?

Maybe he is headed back to the Kentucky 27.

wpt and BRAD DYSINGER like this.