CNN+ Gone After 23 Days Americantrapshooter Still Here after Many Years

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by BRAD DYSINGER, Apr 21, 2022.

1. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Many years ago the kool aid kids site predicted that Americantrapshooter.com wouldn't last a month. I wonder if they made the same prediction about CNN+. This web site has a peak of 30,000 individual viewers. CNN+ with only 10,000 viewers announced today that they were pulling the plug on the streaming service after only 23 days (last day April 30 just 1 month). According to reports CNN spent over $300,000,000. for those 30 days. I doubt Joe spent that much to start Americantrapshooter.com.

I just thought this was interesting. Go Woke go broke. It almost makes me think that the EC was running CNN.

2. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

A little snippet from the NY Times when Chris Wallace left Fox

“I just no longer felt comfortable with the programming at Fox.”
    Chris Wallace uttered those words matter-of-factly, in between bites of a Sweetgreen salad at his new desk inside the Washington bureau of CNN, the network he joined in January after nearly two decades at Fox News.

I hope he choked on the salad he was eating when he found out they sh*^ canned the channel he thought was going to be better.

What a Putz. LMOF

CNN+ Rating graph
    flatline.jpg

3. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Flyers, Your chart looks a lot like the one last posted by N1H1

Roger Coveleskie likes this.
  4. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

I knew you would catch it. LOL