Citori Crossover Target

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Columbus, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Columbus

Columbus Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

What happened to this model, the one with Citori Crossover Target scrolled on the receiver. I've had a brand new one in storage for the last six years and when I look online I don't see the same model. Sold my trap gun last week and thought I'd did dig this out and try to shoot one of the other disciplines. Still had the receipt in the box, $1,500. Probably not that now.

2. BT99&SKB

BT99&SKB Active Member

The new names are CX, CXS, and CXT. The CX is the crossover 60/40 poi, CXS is a skeet version 50/50, and the CXT is the trap 70/30. You can get the CX with adjustable comb now. Price is still under 2k.

3. mudpack

mudpack Mega Poster Founding Member

Agree with that except the price.
    Prices on the CX series Citoris have steadily risen in the two years since my lovely wife gave me one for Christmas. Hard to find any CX series under $2000 these days.
    Today, those that are will be either a "starting bid" or a used gun. The average price for a new one is around $2500. They are still a great value and a great gun.