1. blacklab

blacklab Active Member Founding Member

How about some pic or stories from CC about the shot for those of us not there.

2. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

I couldn’t make it to the shoot. As per RJ Stuart they had 870 shooters in the singles today.

Flyersarebest and BRAD DYSINGER like this.
  3. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

From the numbers on the attendance page the earlier days were down. That singles event was UP 316 shooters over last year.

Might be seeing a trend that will carry over to the other bigger shoots until more ammo is available. Save what ammo or components you have for the 'big" days and pass on the early days events.

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  4. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

The Buckeye has a large group of Ohio SCTP shooters on Saturday Singles event each year. We did this a few years back giving them their own banks of trap fields with just kids.

You are right about shell shortage affecting small shoots and preliminary days I'll bet.

5. STaT mAn STaN

STaT mAn STaN Mega Poster

Around 870 in the singles. Good numbers.

6. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Forum Reporter Founding Member Forum Reporter

The first two days were down I think because of the pouring down rain. But, Friday, Saturday and Sunday were way up. The whole shoot was up considerably. Maybe it was because the shell manufactures provided Sportsmen Den with shells and they sold them for a fair price. That's jus my opinion. The days of $55 shells are gone guys.

cl3 likes this.