Browning Double Auto/12ga./Twenty weight/Dragon Black...SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Jim Veta, May 13, 2022.

1. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Mega Poster Founding Member

A great little two shot inertia driven 12ga. Made between 1955 or so and 1972. A two shot auto loader that was fifty years ahead of its time. This one is 85% with some minor scuffing on the receiver and typical handling marks on the butt stock from use. Mechanically sound and functional in every way. For you who are not familiar with this gun it hold two shots. One in the chamber and another shell inserted in the portal on the left side of the receiver. Inertia spring fed. Extremely quick feed.
    Here are the particulars. Non rib. It weighs 6 pounds 6 ounces. Hence the name twenty weight. Carries all day like a 20ga. LOP 14.5" including the pad. 1.5" DAC. 2.25" DAH. Barrel length is 26 inch. Round Knob.The bore diameter is .730 and choke at .010(I.C.) Very affordable and a lot of fun to shoot.
    The Browning Double Autos are experiencing a bit of a resurgence. They are being restored by a very well known gun dealer and selling for $2500.00 dollars. If you don't believe me go on Guns International and go on the Browning Double Auto category and check it out yourself. Mine is a bargain. Just looking to empty my safe a bit. 490.00 including shipping to your FFL. Price is firm.
    Contact Jim Veta by PM or Phone. 310-291-1784

Attached Files:

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Mega Poster V I P

Jim,
    $490.00 shipped? I'll take it
    Mike Battista

3. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Mega Poster Founding Member

sold pending funds