Biden name change !!

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by 635 G, Jul 18, 2021.

1. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Joe should change his family name to QUISLING-- he is doing almost as much damage to the USA as QUISLING did to Norway, just before Hitler invaded, Norway

IMHO, We have a traitor in chief in the White House. !!!! He is paid for & bought by Communist China, Iran & Russia .

If the contents of his son's laptop were made public-- the gig would be over--its gonna happen, when I don't know--but its gonna happen

THEUNLOADER likes this.
  2. ljutic329

ljutic329 Mega Poster Founding Member

You're right.

3. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

The Republican's better get someone to push and shove the legal system in place so the Biden's and all in his administration get their due and justice gets served, the people of America deserve some degree of justice to be served ... We read every day it seems that more and more corruption takes place and is happening yet nothing gets done, wonder why that is ..? Obama was not treated harsh in any way yet to hear his talk he was dragged through broken glass and tormented every step of the way ... If any white president would of ever did what Obama did they would of been gone in a heart beat and the continuation of it continues yet today ... I don't get it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. John66

John66 Member

I definitely agree with this

5. ljutic329

ljutic329 Mega Poster Founding Member

When you elect thugs you get thug activity.