Beretta 391 Urika 2 30" Barrel with Cole Wood

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Brent, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Brent

Brent Member

Hello,
    This is a Beretta 391 Urika 2 12 gauge with a 30" sporting barrel and has a stunning set of Cole's wood on it (16 hundred for the wood alone). It has the Briley bolt release as well as the Briley forend weight (the factory forend lug will be included also). It will come with 5 chokes: 4 Briley titanium optimum chokes SK,IC,Mod, IMod and one extra Briley Optimum IC steel choke. This 391 has the Cole upgraded red spring in it and the blue spring will be included as well so you can use whichever you prefer. It has a Jones adjuster on it which of course can be taken off; length of pull is currently 15" on the uncut stock. The stock is neutral and IMG_0570.jpg IMG_0572.jpg IMG_0573.jpg IMG_0575.jpg IMG_0576.jpg IMG_0566.jpg of factory dimensions, not a custom stock. This is a low shell count gun in outstanding condition. It runs great and it has never jammed or mis-fed even with low recoil shells. It has been mainly a safe queen, it is too pretty to sit in the safe so I thought I would offer it to someone who will shoot it often...I mainly shoot my over/under.

asking $1280 (plus $45 if it needs to be shipped to you) for this great gun....you can call with any questions as well 210-861-4074.

Thank you

2. Brent

Brent Member

Sold Pending Funds...Thank you