Beretta 390 Seminole Gunworks...SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Reyper, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Beretta Seminole Gunworks Super 390 # 10 of only 24 made. Outstanding shooter from a performance and shooting comfort standpoint. 30” barrel with Seminole long forcing cone, .735 backbore, SG2 chokes, porting, HiViz Compsight. Seminole action polishing, trigger work, trigger over travel stop, safety lockout, bent carrier/lifter (if you’re unaware, this is the good one) and Seminole custom forend cap. Custom new Beretta bolt closer, brand new sporter stock set, Beretta micro core recoil pad. All internal springs are new, mechanically 100%. Gun has been shot, has a few character bumps and bruises on metal. Very soft shooting. Offered at $1750. Thanks and good shooting, Rey
    IMG_8529.jpg IMG_8530.jpg IMG_8532.jpg IMG_8534.jpg IMG_8535.jpg IMG_8536.jpg IMG_8537.jpg IMG_8539.jpg IMG_8540.jpg IMG_8541.jpg

2. snooky1

snooky1 Active Member

Nice gun Rey. I don't think I've ever seen one like that before. Several friends shoot 390s but none like that.

Good luck with the sale of a very nice gun.

3. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Hey Snooky, thanks for the kind words. Gun was just sold offsite. Thanks to those who inquired and good shooting, Rey

4. Brad Davis

Brad Davis Well-Known Member

I know where that came from. Surprised you sold that Rey. Did it stay in Florida?