ATA Trap The Sport For The Family

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Guss, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Guss

Guss Member

I would like to say thank you to the ATA.
    Raising a family and finding activities for everyone proves to be a daunting task.
    When we began shooting I soon discovered the frendly and highly competitive atmosphere was something the entire family could do together.
    We learned that you could drop off your son for three days and know he would be fine when you pick him up.
    You, your wife and children can all do it together .

The best people in the world shoot trap. The memories of all the great people and relationships are priceless.

Guss

2. Troublemkr

Troublemkr Member

I could not agree more, great people fun for the entire family. Glad the ATA is staying strong in these perilous times.

Guss likes this.
  3. Roy D

Roy D Well-Known Member

I absolutely love seeing all the kids at big shoots and talking to the parents and older siblings who are rooting so hard for the kids. It's fun seeing them playing around the campsites too. It would have been heavenly to have had a childhood filled with summers like that, so hopefully the fortunate kids look back on it someday and appreciate what Mom & Dad did for them. And then do the same for their kids, assuming shooting still legal and somewhat affordable.

On a related note, I hate being in a shootoff with kids. Because I kind of want them to win!

Roy

Guss likes this.