Announcements at Grand - none?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by merlo, Aug 12, 2021.

1. merlo

merlo Mega Poster Forum Reporter

No announcements today at Sparta over the speaker system - other than maintaining social distancing.

It is going to be hot. Be careful out there.

I report. You decide.
    merlo out

HistoryBuff likes this.
  2. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

Hell Merlo,

Have you missed the note I received several years ago that the "Membership will be notified on a NEED TO KNOW basis" ? ha ha ha

3. Wayne Botts

Wayne Botts Member

Merlo, have any update on who tested positive for the COVID. Come on, its gonna be old news by the time your guys in the trenches get there....

4. HistoryBuff

HistoryBuff US Navy Retired US Navy Retired Founding Member Forum Leader Official Historian Member State Hall of Fame

I highly doubt Merlo's sources can be enticed to name anyone who may have tested positive for COVID at the Grand American.

They've never struck me as being that foolish.

Perhaps you should break the story and bask in the glory!

5. harryone

harryone Moderator Staff Member

I hope Wayne is not “that foolish.”

6. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

I've heard the RUMOR all the way here in Ohio, Merlo don't necessarily get all the news first but I'm sure they wouldn't post it anyhow when they did.

7. Wayne Botts

Wayne Botts Member

Bunch of DUMBOCRATS you sissies are.... Whatever fits your narrative, just stick behind your "guy"...

8. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Wayne what in the hell are you talking about, not having a heat stoke are you. Get in the shade please. Drink some water, have your temp checked, are you one of those positives?

9. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member V I P

Who is this?

History Seeker likes this.