All Newport Sportsman's Members

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Rick in Ohio, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Well-Known Member Founding Member

I am calling out to all of our "Newport Sportsman's Club Trap Shooting Members" to please come to the February 23rd meeting and cast your votes for Dick Barhorst " Club President"
    Meeting starts at 8:00pm.

Please come and cast your vote!
    This vote is really important not only to me but for Dick and the club's well being.

2. Don Cogan

Don Cogan Bird Hunter Past OSTA President Founding Member

I'm not a member of this club as it is a couple hours away from my home. I do enjoy shooting at Newport a few times a year. It is hard to imagine all the tasks that have to get done in order for a league shoot or an ATA event to run smoothly and on time. Dick does a wonderful job of lining up and training trap help, working the computer system, auctioning off the Calcutta's, making sure the kitchen is stocked and ready to serve the shooters, and the list goes on and on. In the past couple years I have seen some wonderful improvements to Newport such as replacing all the trap machines and upgrading their computer software. I hope that the club's members see the value that Dick brings to the club and vote to re-elect him as Club President.

Don

3. Rick in Ohio

This coming Thursday is are club meeting...... we need are club members to come and vote.

Meeting starts at 8:00pm.

4. Rick in Ohio

I would like to say thanks to all of our memebers at the Newport Sportsmans Club that come out last night to support Dick Barhorst are club President.
    I know that we didn't have to do any voting last night and that was due to the nember of trap shooters that showed up to support Dick.... "Big Popa"

Dick and I really appreciated your support.