32 maple adj rib browning hi post

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Rockey94, Oct 10, 2026 at 11:25 PM.

  1. Rockey94

    Rockey94 Active Member

    Have a very nice maple Citori hi universal hi post adjustable rib 32” gun. I have both a browning case as pictured, along with the original box it came in. I have added a black briley light full choke shown in the lower barrel, along with an xf browning choke was added when it was purchased, a kick eez pad, and the pad adjuster. Gun looks like new, only spot I can see anything is pictured on the left hand side of reciever and it’s hardly noticeable. If it doesn’t show in the pics I will try to get better lighting for anyone interested.

    lop is 14 1/2 as shown with the trigger in rearward Postion. Gun does have a layer of oil on it. Bluing other than what is circled is fantastic with no noticeable marks or wear.

    May consider trades to cheaper guns with boot. Ex - bt100, model 12 (30” full guns)

    interested buyers please pm to discuss shipping if needed. Also for sale locally
     

    Attached Files: