261 vs 1

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by 635 G, Jul 6, 2021.

1. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

261 People were killed over the 4th of July weekend and no-one gives a rats ass--;however 1 miscreant by the name of George Floyd was murdered by an ego maniac cop & the US exploded

What am I missing?

2. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Mega Poster Founding Member

Chicago contribution stands at 22.We have a Cook County bullet tax so the weekend is not a total loss.Their are 90 survivors thanks to the great paramedic and emergency room doctors.These 90 survivors will live to fight another day.
    Two of the shooting victims were police officers.Time for Fat Ass Governor to call out the National Guard because there is a war going on in Shitcago.

THEUNLOADER likes this.
  3. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Anyone want to have the guts and say who the majority of the shooters are--I'll say it THEY ARE NOT WHITE--how about that for your CRT---BS !!!!!!

bill1949 and Ken Cerney like this.
  4. Gerald

Gerald Mega Poster Founding Member

G. Having sat on a Grand Jury 2 different times I certainly got an eye and ear full.
    You are correct.

Regards……Gerald

5. Robert Lucks

Robert Lucks Retired Army

Those pesky Amish are at it again!!!

Elsie and BRAD DYSINGER like this.
  6. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

635 G Here is what you are missing White on black killing is national news black on black killing is not an issue. The democrats want these black bangers to kill each other as they don't vote and they won't look bad about putting too many blacks in jail.

7. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

I LOVE the BL on BL killings.

Less on the welfare rolls.

8. John66

John66 Member

Honestly, this off me