2017 SCTP National Tournament Pictures coming soon! At the Cardinal Center

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Family Guy, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

The SCTP National Tournament is next week. I expect to have high definition pictures posted for the shooters. If you see me walking around and want a picture online of someone feel free to point me in the right direction.

History Seeker likes this.
  2. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

I'm ready for the big shoot. Luke told me that they had 20 % more pre entered than last year. The Annie Oakley shoot on Friday nite should be huge. Last year they had over 800 kids shoot it. All the practice traps through bank 10.

Last years shoot was as close to the Vandalia Grand feel that I've seen since the ill advised move to Illinois. This will be the biggest shooting event of the year, hope you get to see it. I plan on going Tuesday and Facebooking live like I did at the Ohio State Shoot some each day through the end of the shoot for those of you that can't make it. Brad

History Seeker likes this.
  3. Mason Dixon

Mason Dixon Member

We will be there Friday the 7th thru Saturday the 15th.
    Double Trap & Bunker on Saturday/Sunday
    Sporting Clays on Monday/Tuesday
    Rimfire Pistol on Thursday
    Skeet on Wednesday & Thursday
    Double Skeet on Friday
    Trap on Friday & Saturday
    Twenty-nine athletes in all, most shooting Trap. If you see the Mason-Dixon flag, stop and say hi...

4. Columbus

Columbus Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

How's the vendor attendance?