2016 SCTP Nationals Cardinal Center - Which Browning for scholarship?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by TRUMP GUY, Mar 20, 2016.

1. TRUMP GUY

TRUMP GUY Active Member

Another thread says Browning is awarding a scholarship to the top SCTP shooter at the Nationals held at the CC. The catch---the kid has to shoot a Browning single type shotgun.

Which single do you buy for your son or daughter?

2. Roger Beardsley

Roger Beardsley Active Member

None...they shoot the one they have!

3. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

The "catch" is the shotgun has to be a Browning. Not really much of a catch since BROWNING IS GIVING THE SCHOLARSHIP

From what I read the person would have the top score in the "singles" event. I would think any model be it a single barrel, O/U, or auto, as long as it had Browning stamped on it would qualify.

wpt likes this.
  4. TRUMP GUY

TRUMP GUY Active Member

Oooops. Flyer is right. Any Browning would qualify.

5. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

BT 99 (I'm and old guy) I like tradition. Brad

6. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Browning is fronting the scholarship, I believe they have the right to say which gun the shooter shoots for the Scholarship, maybe Browning is wanting other Trapgun Mfgrs to join in on a Scholarship!!!

Yours in Sport
    Gary Bryant..............................Dr.longshot

Clipperite likes this.
  7. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Have you read Jaquas advertisements on rebates Browning is offering Young shooters?

GB................................DLS