12 flats of shells for the games

Discussion in 'Reloading Bench' started by dr.longshot, Nov 21, 2021.

1. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I have 12 flats of shells for the games shooters, Line Backups, and 33 grs Longshot 1 1/8th Magnum #6s
    $720, for the Long Shoot offs, loaded with RIO Primers, always in a heated area no loads over 10,000 PSI 1350 fps to 1,400 fps extremely tight patterns.

Reloaders dream shells, what I like is no loads over 10,000 PSI, Safety is the reason why I never exceeded 10,000 PSI, Annie Oakley specialty shells, I cannot shoot any more, cleaning out reloading area.

Line back-ups are 26 grs 800-X 1 3/16 ths to 1-1/4 oz 1350 FPS in RIO Hulls, Windjammer wads.

Must be picked up in Southern Ohio personally.

I also am selling my Soft Touch Special NEW GUN, With Complete Soft Touch System, Release & Pull Triggers, & Shell Catcher, w/removable shell catcher w/New IM Choke Tube, and Long Range New Choke Tube to 100yards. Open to Trades, Whatcha Got?

GB..........................................DLS Will Accept Personal Phone calls 614-907-3229

2. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Sorry to hear you are hanging it up Doc.

You should have put this in the For Sale- Wanted To Buy section and as per the rules of the site it is one item per ad. You can list the shells in one ad since it is one price for all 12 flats then list the shotgun by itself in a different ad with pictures and a price.

I'm posting this now so the first post wasn't someone asking why you get to put more than one item in an ad,

Flyersarebest

Billy likes this.