WTT Type 4 Forend For Type 3 found

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Hasbeen, May 28, 2021.

1. Hasbeen

Hasbeen Well-Known Member

Looking to trade this Fajen type 4 forend for a type 3 forend or semi-finished inletted blank to fit my serial #35xxx MX8. Forend has a couple very minor handling marks but no cracks or chips and finish is in excellent condition. Prefer as close of color and grain match as possible.
    IMG_5685.jpg IMG_5686.jpg IMG_5687.jpg IMG_5689.jpg IMG_5690.jpg IMG_5688.jpg

2. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

I will look in the morning I have several in my wood pile and a new one from Wenig unfinished may be type 3 have to look

Hasbeen likes this.
  3. Hasbeen

Sounds good! Thanks!

4. Sgoose

Sgoose Mega Poster Founding Member

Have type 3 see pic's. If interested pm me.
    Thanks
    Sgoose

Attached Files:

5. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

Sorry for the delay in posting had company for a week here is what I have the used ones are in great condition one has a contour for the fingers on the left the one on the right is round the middle one is a new one from Wenig needs tp be fitted. Call with questions if you have any Buddy 813-967-5900

Attached Files:

6. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

The left one with finger groves is gone the other 2 are still up for sale to trade

7. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

Correction all 3 still available

8. fireman41

fireman41 Mega Poster

how much for the unfinished one

9. Billfish11

Billfish11 Active Member

I’ll take the one with finger groves, thanks. Bill

10. Hasbeen

Can you measure the slot length on the unfinished one for me? My type 3 iron is the shorter 3 7/16" iron. If it will work in the unfinished one I'll take it.
    Frank

11. Hasbeen

Found a forend, no longer need. Mods feel free to delete the post please....