WTB Angleport Beretta mobile .735 bore chokes

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Reyper, Feb 5, 2024.

1. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Looking to find some Beretta mobile choke .735 bore Angleport chokes. Would love for them to be the ported ones but will settle for the un-ported. Looking for .005, .015, .025 and .035. Appreciate any/all help in locating. Good shooting, Rey

2. 4andy10

4andy10 Active Member

Rey, if it’s those ballistic specialties custom backbore barrel jobs think they’re .780-14 TPI and every time I call em they say they’ve not ran em n a while..to keep checkin back…least with the Seminole chokes you can order from comp n choke for those SG2 series choke tubes..Keith

3. larry prior

larry prior Active Member

rey i have a 735 bore .025 choke

Reyper likes this.
  4. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Keith, hope all is well. Standard Beretta Mobile choke threads to a backbored .735 barrel bore. Thanks. Hoping to have my shooting buds come to the rescue. Good shooting, Rey

5. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Been able to pick up a couple chokes from fellow members on the forum. Still looking for a .015 and .035. Thanks in advance for any help in locating. Good shooting, Rey

6. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

Rey I have a .35 non ported and a .05 non ported

7. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Buddy, I’ll reach out tomorrow. Thanks and good shooting, Rey

8. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Found a .025 ported choke from Larry. I need another 25 thousands choke (non-ported) and I’ll have completed one set. Help! Thanks to all and good shooting, Rey

9. larry prior

larry prior Active Member

got a 735x.015 angle port

10. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Update; I have all the constrictions I’ve been looking for. Some are ported ans some are not. Still wanting the ported .005 and .035. Have the non-ported version if you’d like to trade. Thanks and good shooting, Rey