WTB Americase

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Ken Cerney, Aug 13, 2023.

1. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

WTB an Americase with the Remington green interior and REMINGTON 90-T embroidered on the inside. I would like to find one to put my 90-T HPAR in. PM with pics and contact information.
    Thank you

2. ken woodworth

ken woodworth Well-Known Member

I have one like new, will send u a pic tomorrow

3. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

Looking forward to the pictures.

4. ken woodworth

Sorry thought it was green. This one is blue haven’t used it in 2 years. Sold my 90 T in 2021 sent you some pics it’s nice

Attached Files:

5. Ken Cerney

Blue would do. How much would you like for this case?

6. ken woodworth

350.00 plus shipping , that’s what I paid when I got it . I probably paid to much but you can’t find them anymore.

7. Ken Cerney

There is wear on the inside lining it is blue. I would take it for $300 shipped

8. ken woodworth

Sorry, can’t lose that much

9. Ken Cerney

Ill keep you in mind. Thanks for getting back to me.

10. Ken Cerney

Still looking.