Where's the money?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Mike Dehabey, Jun 9, 2022.

1. Mike Dehabey

Mike Dehabey Member

I have not received a check from the Great Lakes Grand yet, has anyone?
    I inquired via email on Tuesday but no reply.

My check from the Buckeye shoot at Cardinal Center came today!

2. Don Cogan

Don Cogan Bird Hunter Past OSTA President Founding Member

You have to read the fine print in the program. It clearly says checks for less than 1 buck will not be mailed. Sorry Mike, just couldn’t pass up a softball like you floated out there. An even better question is why you played any options up there? Maybe they sent your check to big Carl trying to make up for the last time they screwed him over?

3. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Mike what I want to know is why did you go to Michigan in the first place?

4. LCH

LCH Mega Poster Forum Leader

It's been about 3 years since I've been to Mason. When I was there I would say their targets were better than Cardinals. Again I haven't shot the curtain at Cardinal and then Mason to compare but I still would have to think Masons targets are much better than Cardinals. I love Cardinal but I think the guys in Michigan know something the guys in Marengo don't know about setting targets.

MOE, Geterdun and alf174 like this.
  5. alf174

alf174 Mega Poster Founding Member

Thank you, our target setting guys will appreciate the affirmation, they make it personal. As far as the option money, I believe it was put in the mail late last week and I will try a follow-up.

6. Mike Dehabey

Mike Dehabey Member

They do throw a nice target and the bowling alleys are very nice.

BRAD DYSINGER, alf174 and T Jordan like this.
  7. Mike Dehabey

Mike Dehabey Member

Got the check, it took 2 weeks!

Just Joe and alf174 like this.