Where do they think this stuff up ????

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by 635 G, Jan 10, 2023.

1. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

First they go after our oil and gas powered cars, now they want to outlaw gas stoves. This will do wonders for the restaurant industry.

2. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

They keep putting this petty crap in front of us to keep us from noticing they very serious things they are doing. Roger C.

Roofuss and Ken Cerney like this.
  3. Cavscout107

Cavscout107 Retired Army

Read the article on CNN,.....talks about how the poor, blacks and latinos are more adversely affected by gas stoves.....Dumb and Dumber (Booker and Warren) are sponsoring legislation to replace their stoves with electric models.

4. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Most big city apartments don't have enough electrical service to power an electric range, yet for get about where are they going to plug in their EV

5. Shooter11

Shooter11 Isaiah 30:18

CNN is not where we tend to get our news..An like every other environmental bunch o BS the minority groups are always the biggest sufferers.

6. Shooter11

Shooter11 Isaiah 30:18

If a time comes that I cannot cook with gas, I'll increase my "carbon footprint" a 10 billion fold and just cook with wood.

Honestly, I think the threat of banning gas stoves is just to stimulate sales.
    I can assure you that some number of people have gone out in the past few days and bought a new "pre ban" gas stove to stash away.

7. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Good idea, cheaper than a backup gun

8. 99PLUS

99PLUS Well-Known Member Founding Member

at this point in time and the next few decades electricity will come from fossil fuels. Don't the Dems see this. Cali. has rolling blackouts because they can't produce enough electricity now.

9. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Can you imagine the replacement cost of all those charging cords a cord connectors in big cities after they get cut off and sold for scrap[--lot easier than stealing catalytic converters, and inbox cities only union electricians are qualified to replace the cords $$$$$$

Roger Coveleskie likes this.
  10. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

Can you imagine being caught in a snow storm and stuck in a battery powered car. How long will it take to run the battery down using the heater, They
    say that the cold temps cut the battery life by 50%. I wonder how much an air conditioner will cut battery life? Roger C.

THEUNLOADER likes this.
  11. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

And if you live in S.Fl. and there is a mandatory evacuation due to a hurricane you don't have enough range to get out of harms way, and with am ice storm on the horizon and you lose power for several days you're EV will be useless

12. Ron fisher

Ron fisher Mega Poster

Nope, can't use wood because the "tree huggers" will. E after you !!!