What Online Scoring Websites Are Out There?

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by smoking357, Aug 1, 2015.

1. smoking357

smoking357 Mega Poster

I used to use Shotgunscore.com back when it was first getting going and was very crude and simplistic. I gave him all kinds of ways to improve his website and data fields to capture and present. I see it's now Shotgunweb.com and that he's charging premium membership for all the ideas I gave him for free. You guys use the site? Do you use these features "Averages for latest 3, 6, 12 months," and "Moving average progress."

Those (and a bunch of others) are my ideas. I had to explain what a moving average was. Tracking lenses and guns was also mine. A bunch of others, too.

That rubs me a little, since I was hoping it was going to be a good and transformative service for the shooting community, and especially when I didn't get a free lifetime premium subscription in exchange for the intellectual property.

I was worried about possible fees, but I was hoping that site would be different.

So, anyway, what other score-tracking sites are out there? Are any worth a darn? Of course, I can always use Excel, but I liked the web interface of Shotgunscore.