Warning to my fellow Trumpers

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Fargo2, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Fargo2

Fargo2 Well-Known Member

Don’t fall for the bait!

This is not the time for stupid actions. Watch what you say online.

Chill out and keep your powder dry.

THEUNLOADER likes this.
  2. Maser

Maser ∞ Based ∞

I'm pulling for DeSantis so I guess I'm alright. ;)

Dogbest likes this.
  3. Maccers

Maccers Member

Desantis is a soros decoy to split republicans. I will never vote for him even in years to come.

4. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Sorry, if your vote is for Trump and not Desantis you're kidding yourself. I voted for Trump twice and will do so again if that is the Republican nominee. However, the Dems figured out how to beat Trump with a candidate who ran his campaign from his basement and has now said he won't debate.

The Dems will figure out how to defeat Trump again, either legally or illegally. He has too much baggage and although I believe Biden actually has more baggage than Trump, the press will give Biden a free pass during the campaign. I don't think Trump is "reelectable" - he can't learn to keep his mouth shut. His policies are what is best for this country - but too many Dem followers don't care about what is "best" - only how much free stuff they can get politicians to give them.

Do you think Biden's promise to forgive student loan debt (up to $20k) will be forgotten even if reversed by the Supreme Court. Most Dems don't care about all the illegal aliens crossing the border - only means more voters who will for Democrats to maintain open borders and continuing handouts of federal dollars. Republicans, temporarily at least, stopped open abortions. The liberals hate that ! That issue will hamstring the Republicans in the next election. There's lots more that could be mentioned about Biden's corruption and Dem policy failures, but if you think the Dems will run a fair and honest campaign I think you are sadly mistaken. Reportedly Biden received more votes than any other Presidential candidate in the history of the United States. How is that possible ? ! ! ! ! Wait until 2024. I bet he "gets" even more votes.

Dogbest likes this.