Shipping

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by anthony morton, Nov 19, 2022.

1. anthony morton

anthony morton Mega Poster

Want to hear something stupid.

$222.19 to overnight gun from Co. to Tx. Fedex

Will it ever end

2. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

You can ship long guns with USPS, lot cheaper, also there's a gun insurance co. that includes shipping insurence with their regular policy-its called Gun & Trophy and there out of Va.

3. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

If you register and open an account with Pirateship, you will see that you get a pretty good discount on the USPS Priority shipping. I used my debit card number.
    Enter the buyer's info, the size and weight of the box, add the insurance fee, print out and attach the label, take it to the PO and that's it.

4. anthony morton

anthony morton Mega Poster

I know those things.

I just wanted to get the gun to the dealer asap since he overnighted mine.

Thanks for the help anyway.

This price was at an annex since UPS and Fedex won't ship guns anymore from individual to FFL

Flyersarebest likes this.
  5. Mike Holland

Mike Holland Well-Known Member

Shipping has gone crazy on Prices !! Get a price before , so you can relay to the customer JS

6. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Just some friendly advice. NEVER . . . . .I repeat. . . . . .NEVER use a debit card. Ask Frank Abagnale.

mkstephen likes this.
  7. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Ok, thanks for letting us know. I’ll keep using mine.

8. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Just pack the gun in a plain box, have nothing on the box that indicates its a firearm and ship it ground, and if you have insurance with Gun & Trophy, you don't need any additional insurance.

9. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

My hand gun got shipped via Fedex ground in a plain box to the gun manufacture-cost was $26.00, don't tell a store that ships via Fedex that a firearm is in the box

10. rrisum

rrisum Mega Poster

Savage 99 from Wisconsin to South Caralina-- USPS -- Plain box ---$22.30 -- Non FFL to a FFL.- No problems --Next day is crazy!