PW 800B Press 20ga for sale.

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by 37 COUPE, Oct 24, 2023.

1. 37 COUPE

37 COUPE Active Member

PW 20ga press needs one small part, press is like new condition. Has tall bottles, primer tray extended primer shoot, letting it go cheap 750.00 and it ships on your dime. Shipping only in USA

2. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Need pictures

3. 37 COUPE

37 COUPE Active Member

I will post some today around 6:00 pm when I get home from work. Thanks

4. 37 COUPE

37 COUPE Active Member

It’s the same press as this 12ga press except in 20ga same condition also needs one small part and they should have it at PW

Attached Files:

5. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Ok, since we don’t know what model the pictured 12 gauge is, I think it looks like an 800B, it would be a really good idea to post all the info when you post the pic of the 20 gauge.

That will help your sale and I won’t have to post another question or correction.

Flyersarebest

6. 37 COUPE

37 COUPE Active Member

Got it just trying to give you an idea Thanks

7. Flingm

Flingm Member

37 Coupe,
    It's weird showing a picture of what you are not selling to tell us what you are selling.
    In the picture you posted the PW loader has a Serial Number tag yours should also have
    one. Please just look at it and you know what you are trying to sell.
    ps: Is the loader in the picture for sale. It looks to be in pretty good shape.
    Dale

8. 37 COUPE

37 COUPE Active Member

Pictures are up PW 20ga size Omatic as is extra hoppers and plate mount bushings once again selling as is 750.00 or B/O and you pay shipping

Attached Files:

9. BCB

BCB Active Member

What is the one small part it needs that you mentioned in original post?

10. 37 COUPE

37 COUPE Active Member

I did find the other hopper for that plate that has only one.

11. 37 COUPE

37 COUPE Active Member

well to be honest I really do not know my Dad passed last year and I was told by him that a piece had broke and he was going to call ponsness and talk to Jane and buy it, but he passed. so I know that much but these presses are not cheap I know that. and its like new even if it cost 100 your still ahead of the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2023
  12. 37 COUPE

37 COUPE Active Member

sorry just tried to give a idea of what it looked like. didn't have time to post pics they are up now, Thanks

13. 37 COUPE

37 COUPE Active Member

Price Drop 600.00 as is shipping on your dime.