Ponsess warrner 800 Convertible

Discussion in 'Reloading Bench' started by 37 COUPE, Nov 23, 2023.

1. 37 COUPE

37 COUPE Active Member

Ok who’s a Cracker Jack at setting up a Ponsness Warner 12ga 800 Convertible HELP !!!! I’am ready to through it in the Trash !! Thanks, I will give you my number maybe we can face time and you can walk me through it

2. Gia1

Gia1 Mega Poster

You might want to call Ponsness Warren as they can walk you through about any problems you have. The lady that answers the phone is very knowledgeable and has helped me a few times. I have a 800+ and Platinum 2000 and them working great. You might be a little more specific as to what help you need. Also you can down load the manual from Ponsness Warren. Also Whiz White use to repair and sell parts.

37 COUPE likes this.
  3. 5 Straight

5 Straight New Member

I realize this is an older post but figured I'd throw my 2 cents at it. I owe a 900 and had many different issues getting it setup, called the PW shop and the lady (as stated above) is excellent and knowlegable. After many suggestions and trials we decided it was something bigger than what could be fixed over the phone. My timing was off, the ball bearing underneath wasn't allowing the table to rotate properly, guides were worn, etc. I packaged the loader up sent out to them folks and the customer service was spot on, a class act. If you can't figure it out, I'd strongly suggest sending it out to them to take a look at it. Once they're finished with it, you will be satisfied.

4. mac1

mac1 Well-Known Member Founding Member

if you are having timing problems with the timing forget it they do not make the gear for that loader anymore I honestly don't understand what one of our machnist's
    don't waterjet some of those gears and sell them to the guys owning those machines

Mac