OSU Playing Alabama What I did

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by dr.longshot, Jan 3, 2015.

1. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I watched the Oregon/game and was amazed at that Oregon team, so quick, no dilly dalling around they changed their defense line up 4 man line, 5 man line, 6 man line, switching and moving confusing the offensive line decisions, they blew out the opponent 59-? Then came on the Buckeyes intercepting a pass marched down the field to the One yard line, instead of running it in, they threw terrible passes, then settled for a field goal,
    they did the same thing a second time, another field goal, they did not try to punch it in on 4th down, the score went to I think 26to 6, I left my sons and went home to bed thinking OSU is going to lose this Championsip, & went to sleep, I actually gave up on OSU to win, I want to apologize to OSU Football players for surmounting formidable odds and pulled together after Urban Meyer gave them that pep talk to BELIEVE they are the best players out there on that field, I now wish I would have stayed up and watched the best football game ever played in a long time, So OHIO STATE make that win a week from Monday against OREGON, you made me a believer, I BELIEVE GO BUCKEYES I BELIEVE. I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE,
    Dr.longshot, says, " please accept my apology for going asleep".

2. Smokintom

Smokintom Mega Poster Founding Member

3. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Did anybody read what Braxton Miller forecasted? He said Oregon would beat OSU, he must be going to Transfer to another college, Oregon/Florida
    possibly?

4. dr.longshot

Smokintom & OSU I gotta believe now, OSU if you go more for no huddle offense and set the rythym and tempo up Oregon will make mistakes.
    I Believe, I Believe, I Believe keep switching defensive line, throw doubts into the Oregon Offense, and Cardelle quit walking behind the line , you are going to get 5 yds for delay of game. Stupid moves gets stupid results.

5. Smokintom

Smokintom Mega Poster Founding Member

We can do this !!!!!!!!!!! imagesIDTU0OS3.jpg