Ljutic Mono Gun 'T'

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Deadeye45, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Deadeye45

Deadeye45 Mega Poster

Bore .735", choke .700" (full unaltered choke) with "wad stripper" 33 1/2", non ported. There are very slight blemishes in the barrel just forward of the chamber. They do not affect the performance, but are present. Stock neutral, no cast, uncut, LOP 14 5/8" with the original 1" pad, checkering sharp. It shoots 80/20 for me. There is no wear on the blue, no marks or blemishes on the wood. The 'trigger shaped' action is custom and extends out about 1/2" beyond factory, make for easy opening. Pull trigger. First picture shows reflection of camera. Very nice gun. $3200 plus shipping.

Attached Files:

cl3 likes this.
  2. Deadeye45

Deadeye45 Mega Poster

3. anthony morton

anthony morton Mega Poster

nice one

good price for a gun of this quality

cl3 likes this.
  4. Deadeye45

Deadeye45 Mega Poster

Thanks Anthony, it is indeed.

5. Deadeye45

Deadeye45 Mega Poster

6. Packman 13

Packman 13 Mega Poster

Do you still have the original button for opening gun?? Gun looks like very nice condition!!

7. Deadeye45

Deadeye45 Mega Poster

I do not have the 'original button'. However Mike at Ljutic has all of them you would want. Your eyes are not deceiving you, it is a very nice gun.

Packman 13 likes this.
  8. Packman 13

Packman 13 Mega Poster

I just talked to Mike and he can replace the button, but gun would have to be sent in. Thanks for your reply back. Gary

9. Deadeye45

Deadeye45 Mega Poster

10. Deadeye45

Deadeye45 Mega Poster

11. anthony morton

The button as you call it is the inertia lock. That is the Ljutic locking lug and it has to be fitted whether new or used. Good luck with your sale deadeye

Trap3 likes this.
  12. Deadeye45

Deadeye45 Mega Poster

I call it a 'THINGY' actually and it allows opening of the gun so that a live shell can be inserted or an empty shell can be jettisoned into ones hand, or over ones shoulder depending on your preference. Works like a charm 100 percent of the time.

13. Deadeye45

Deadeye45 Mega Poster

14. Deadeye45

Deadeye45 Mega Poster

15. Dobyns

Dobyns Well-Known Member

What does the "T" stand for? What is the difference between a T model and the standard Mono model.
    Thank you.

16. anthony morton

The T model was an early version Al called Trap. Just went with mono gun later. No real difference. The early T models had a different shaped trigger blade.

17. Dobyns

Dobyns Well-Known Member

Thank you Mr. Morton.