Life is too short to have an ugly gun, Glock being the exception.

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Ernroe, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

BHP ( SA 35)
    Kimber Micro 9
    S&W 64
    Glock 43X

Attached Files:

ShotPlace likes this.
  2. ShotPlace

ShotPlace Active Member

Nice collection, Did you change the trigger of your glock?

3. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

Thanks. Not on that one, I have an after market trigger that came on my Glock 33 but changed it to a factory trigger. The guy I bought it from competed with it but I thought the trigger was too light for a carry gun. I also had a manual safety installed which in hindsight I probably would not do again. It was my first Glock and not having a safety bothered me.

ShotPlace likes this.
  4. ShotPlace

ShotPlace Active Member

I have this model-64 and if memory serves me correctly I used it for the training for my concealed carry school. I bought it because I thought the round butt would help concealment and because some of the earlier model-tens weren't +P certified. Anyway during the shoot I did well placing my shots with it. I prefer the square grip but the round grip didn't seem to be a detriment to my shooting..
    Image 3.jpg

5. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

Glocks have 3 safeties on them.
    The double-action trigger on the Glock 33 comes with three safeties: a trigger safety, a drop safety, and a passive firing pin block—which is what Glock refers to as their Safe Action System.

6. Oilman

Oilman Member

S&W 586-1 4”
    S&W M39-2
    CZ PO-9
    The two Smiths just keep working over the last 40+ years. I carry the 39. The CZ is for competitions and is as reliable as the others. Police and SF guys I know like Glocks because they “always” go bang.

7. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

nice gun

ShotPlace likes this.
  8. rifle1

rifle1 Michael Allen

9. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

BEAUTIFUL GUN!! That is what I'm talking about.