L.C.SMITH SIDELOCK FIELD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by JTPTM1, Feb 16, 2023.

1. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 Well-Known Member

Up for sale is a field grade sidelock. 1921 vintage. hunter arms. Fulton. Some case color left. More than then the many that are in the white out there. All original. Tight gun. Not a collectors item by any means but priced that way. Ive taken all pictures in close up so as not to confuse anybody. original blue looks blue in the shade but in bright sunlight exhibits a brown patina. I've taken a pic if that. 12 gauge. 30" bbl's. .020 - .027. L.O.P. 14 1/2 - 13 1/2. Serial 36096. Mirror bores. no rust or pitting on receiver. A pinhead sized ding in one bbl. And I mean pinhead sized. I'm not an authority on these nor do I pretend to be. To the best of my ability and research I've priced it of what I believe is a fair price on what is is worth. I'm not hiding anything. if I'm out of the ballpark please advise me with a PM. I use black Perazzi grease on everything. should have wiped more off. I believe a fair price would be $750.00. thanks for looking. Joe.

Attached Files:

2. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 Well-Known Member

more. thanks for looking

Attached Files:

3. anthony morton

anthony morton Mega Poster

Be a nice wall hanger over the fireplace.

Good Luck

4. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 Well-Known Member

thank you for the sweet reply. its a shooter and not a collectors item as I said. go on the internet and see what they sell for. have a nice day. god bless.

5. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 Well-Known Member

I admitted to not knowing about these guns sir and asked for advice via pm. ones in the white and pitted bores as well as dinged barrels people ask 599 and up. don't know who you are and don't care. I ask that god bless you and wish you a wonderful life.

6. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 Well-Known Member

to Anthony morton, being you are the god of guns I have a Perazzi mx sc3 combo, type 4, that I'm going to post in the next couple days. in your expert opinion what's that worth? its mint. bullino engraving. I bow to your expertise and will send you pics if you want.

7. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Play nice boys.

And, I don't want to see any more post that don't have do with the sale of this shotgun.

Mr. Morton, you were out of line. READ THE RULES

4th sticky , 2nd line down at the top of this For Sale page.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2023