Krieghoff Model 32 Signature Edition

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Reyper, May 29, 2023.

1. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Krieghoff Model 32 Signature Edition 12 gauge. Very rare and special model in the history of Krieghoff during the transition from the Model 32 to k80. They were limited to only 16 total Signature Edition Model 32 guns. You can own a piece of Krieghoff history and I’m quite confident not many (if any) of your friends will have the same gun or have ever seen one. Gun currently has a k80 trigger guard to match the high grade k80 stock set. The Country Gentleman added an adjustable comb and an adjustable pad plate with new kick-eez 1.125” pad to a 15” LOP. I have the original trigger guard (which will be included) and a new k80 forend release lever (not installed) to update the gun with it if you’d like. All metal is matching numbers and the gun is in pristine used condition. I would easily rate at 99% overall. Gun has 30” fixed choke barrels as they left Krieghoff choked F/IM (40/30 thousands). 12mm flat non-tapered rib. Gun is offered @ $12,000. I am open to possibly selling without the wood set as many of us have custom stock sets and prefer to use them. I am one of those people. I am also open to possible trades but to not waste your time or mine, there are few things that will catch my attention and any trades I would consider must be in like new, pristine condition as well. Happy to send additional pictures to interested parties via email. Please PM your info with an email address and they will be sent for your consideration. Thanks and good shooting, Rey
    IMG_3324.jpg