*** KOLAR MAX T/A ***, SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by goose2, Jun 20, 2023.

1. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member Founding Member

I have for sale a stunning Kolar Max T/A HP unsingle. Gun has been in my safe for 2 years and has been shot very very few times prior. I purchased it from an older gentleman that only put 100 shells through it. I have owned it 3 years.
    Now for the gun itself. It has a #4 stock that was a $3000 upgrade. It is stunning with no marks or scuffs anywhere. Barrel is a 740 bore 34” high profile with perfect blueing, once again no marks and 99.9%. Also comes with 3 titanium chokes and I will throw in a Rhino extended choke.
    It has double releases trigger for both barrels that also comes with pull trigger for the unsingle.
    Case is a Negrini with leather trim. This gun is in impeccable condition. I would rate it at 99.9% condition. With the price increases of all these guns I’m quite sure this could save someone a lot of money verses new. I will take $10,500 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. Thanks for looking and P. M. Me with any questions.

Attached Files:

Diesel_ss and THEUNLOADER like this.
  2. THEUNLOADER

THEUNLOADER Mega Poster Founding Member

From very good personal experience, (IMHO) Goose is one of the most honest people I have dealt with.---------GB.

goose2 likes this.
  3. plaw

plaw Mega Poster

Very nice

goose2 likes this.
  4. anthony morton

anthony morton Mega Poster

Excellent man to deal with.
    Excellent price on this Kolar
    They're over 15k now new.

This example looks brand new

goose2 likes this.
  5. goose2

Up for a reduced price of
    $9995.00

6. mellowone

mellowone Active Member

Can you private message me with a phone number or somewhere I can get a hold of you

7. goose2

P.M. sent

8. goose2

I will lower it for the last time to $8995. Lot of gun for that price. If anyone has interest in this P.M. me. May take a trade on partial payment
    Thanks for looking

Targetsmasher and THEUNLOADER like this.
  9. Dakota2

Dakota2 Active Member

If I didn't already have one that gun would be in my safe already.

goose2 and THEUNLOADER like this.
  10. Targetsmasher

Targetsmasher New Member

11. goose2

This beautiful Kolar is SPF to one fine gentleman.
    Thanks to everyone that looked at it. A person meets so many great honest people in the trap shooting world. Thanks again

Targetsmasher likes this.