it is gone nowWhoopee Got My Gun Back

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by dr.longshot, Jan 20, 2015.

1. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Thanks to Phillips Gun Smithing for an excellent job on installing double release triggers on my gun.

Super turn around time.

Dr.longshot

basque1946, Storeman and Smokintom like this.
  2. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

Congrats Gary. Now to break it in.

3. Storeman

Storeman Moderator Founding Member

Great news Dr. Now all you have to do is attach that new custom high rib you are having made and then go out and smoke em all. Storeman

4. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Ken: Thursday and Friday nights will be it's first real outing, it will have the releases in it.

Tomarrow night, will be it's coming out, 1/22/2015

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  5. jcshooter

jcshooter Mega Poster Founding Member

Gary what do you consider a fast turnaround on you gun,from shipping to you received it. Thanks

6. dr.longshot

Ken it was a little more than a week w/shipping

7. dr.longshot

Well the gun broke almost all the targets we won 1st place on all shoots except one, can't ask for anything more, great gun can't be happier

8. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member Founding Member

What kind of gun is it Gary?

9. Wishbone

Wishbone Mega Poster

Phil does great work.

basque1946 likes this.
  10. dr.longshot

Her5e are the pics of the new rib, I passed on having it drilled to lighten it
    Dr.longshot

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      55.9 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      62.1 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      55.3 KB
      Views:
    • 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      57.5 KB
      Views:
  11. Don't Ban Me Bro

Don't Ban Me Bro Active Member

Thank you very much Doctor Longshot. I appreciate the way you share your knowledge and wisdom.

12. GW22

GW22 Mega Poster Founding Member

I'm not saying that rib is ugly...
    but if it was a baby its incubator would need tinted windows.

[​IMG]

-Gary

Leonidas likes this.
  13. Storm

Storm Active Member Founding Member

14. Wishbone

Wishbone Mega Poster

Yes its ugly but it sounds like it breaks targets.

That's what matters.

15. dr.longshot

Blaser F3 1st design Un-single, updated to F3 Supertrap, w/Double release triggers

16. dr.longshot

I stated Thursday and Friday night would tell the tale, It was too damn cold last night 2 degrees at 7:00pm so I put it back in my SUV and watched TV, may try tonight at Charlies
    Dr.longshot

17. dr.longshot

I traded the gun off Bbl heavy, did not want to spend $600 more for a new rib

18. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

Gary you sound like me a couple of years ago. I would build something up only to trade it off. Good luck on finding the right one. At least with guns it is cheaper than wives.