Is Dr. Longshot OK ?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Storeman, May 1, 2017.

1. Storeman

Storeman Moderator Founding Member

I have not been able to reach the busy Dr. LS.
    For days his Phone has had a busy signal and he is not responding to my private conversations.

Just concerned,
    Storeman
    Norm with C G 2..jpg

2. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Norman I am OK, My son changed Phone Companies, and I started my own Cellphone w/ CONSUMER CELLULAR, waiting for the Phone to Arrive, Have not had a phone for 3 weeks now.Everybody Take care, I have been reading Posts and answered a few. This up and down weather, and rain is hard to deal with.

GB..............................................DLS

Ken Cerney likes this.
  3. Storeman

Storeman Moderator Founding Member

A-Ok .... Everything that goes around comes around. I am looking forward to when you come around with your new phone system. I have a number of questions that I need answers on and only you can answer them in private.
    Z Norm's Trap Poster Card.jpg

4. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I expect the Phone Thursday, Hang in there Norman, I have to enter approx. 220 Contacts, when I get it. I had to delete them on my old Phone when he changed Cell Carrier

It is rough when you don't have a cell phone.

Gary Bryant..................................Dr.longshot

5. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

I'm glad you were found.