HistoryBuff Responds to Neil Winston's Request

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by HistoryBuff, Mar 12, 2015.

1. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

The refusal for the EC to sign (CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT WAS IN ATA MINUTES) no false information was provided only facts in the ATA minutes, I quoted dates, and line # in the minutes for facts.
    DLS

2. Bat

Bat Mega Poster

I didn't say anything about "false information", not sure how you misconstrued that. Question remains the same though, what "Sparta purchase" is being discussed?

3. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Bat read the minutes I posted, I am not doing your research, I stated the year, month, and lines of reference for everyone
    so you have first hand information.

DLS

4. Bat

Bat Mega Poster

While your writing style makes it difficult to follow, I was able to find what I believe you were referencing. As I thought, the answer to my question above is that "... on the Sparta Purchase" was your choice of words, not the ATA's. The fact is the EC seemed to be considering a confidentiality agreement on the relocation efforts, but eventually the same EC decided against it. So no, they did not hide something from us.

5. dr.longshot

It is a secrecy agreement,I found out on google search

DLS

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  6. Just Joe

Just Joe Administrator Staff Member

7. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

The good old days, I remember them well.