Got an over due library book ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Ron fisher, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Ron fisher

Ron fisher Mega Poster

Back when I was in the military, classified materials were a BIG deal , especially secret/top secret. I guess not anymore. Apparently you just go get what you want and there is no accountability/no one cares. Amazing. The library keeps closer tabs on their books than is kept on top secret documents. If you are late taking your book back, you get a card in the mail and there is a daily fine !!

Ken Cerney and THEUNLOADER like this.
  2. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

...and an evil librarian that never smiles too!

3. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

I'm a retired Navy submariner, everything on a boomer was classified with a minimum of "SECRET", remember the sailor who spent jail time for taking a picture of his work place on a boomer to show his son, @ the same time Hillary was allowed to skate. Equal justice is just a BS phrase, these days

4. Cavscout107

Cavscout107 Retired Army

I was the classified custodian in our S-3 shop....I use to have nightmares about misplacing or missing classified material....especially when higher HQ would conduct an audit. If I were to loose or misplace classified material.....CID would be involved and my career over!!.....might even have a trip to Leavenworth!......These ass clowns will walk away scott free!!!...,,no jail time....probably blame some low level aid and ruin their career. The double standards are sick!!!

bill1949 likes this.