Galeazzi "FACTORY" engraved, 97% condition, Perazzi SCO MX3 SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Justin, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Justin

Justin New Member

Galeazzi "FACTORY" engraved, 97% condition, Perazzi SCO MX3 Description:
    Galeazzi "FACTORY" engraved, 97% condition, Perazzi SCO MX3, Numbers matching on all the metal and the original 12 gauge ported 27-1/2 in barrel with screw in skeet and skeet factory chokes, and comes with a extra set of improved cylinder Perazzi factory chokes. Gun and Gold is in great condition. Perazzi red case. L.O.P. is close to 14-1/2 and I have another pad to make it 14-1/4, cast of the stock is neutral. The pictures do not do the gun justice in the engraving and the wood marbling. Shipping is $50 insured to your FFL of choice.

Justin Osen 586-524-3450

Price: $7,500.00

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png View attachment 4692 View attachment 4693 View attachment 4694 View attachment 4695 View attachment 4696 View attachment 4697

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2016
  2. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

Longshot, What do you think of this offer? I would only purchase it if I were standing in the same room with the seller. Roger C.

3. Justin

Justin New Member

Roger when do you want to fly to Michigan to take delivery of your new gun? You can Google Justin Osen or my phone number 586-524-3450 and see my other guns I have sold in the past, I have a great rating through Guns America and Guns International. I have bought barrels from Loanman. And I will give you a 3 day inspection period you pay shipping. I just joined this site Tuesday I wasn't aware of it. I was on trapshooters for about 5 years and listed and sold stuff on there. Kerry Allor would vouch for me I bought this gun from one of his friends in the past and he knows the gun and previous owner real well.

4. Justin

Justin New Member

Go to Google and type Justin osen perrazi then click images

5. Justin

Justin New Member

Sold but not to Roger C.

6. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

Justin, I have a Zoli SXS live bird gun. Engraved by Galezzi, with the goddess of the hunt scene. It is also 97% or better in condition. Only five ever made. The new gun price asking is $75,000.00 . I think you sold yours to cheap. You miss read my intent when I made that statement. Roger C.

wpt likes this.