FS: CAESAR GUERINI 12 ga IMPACT MAXUM TRAP COMBO 34/32

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by michael cimino, Sep 24, 2023.

1. michael cimino

michael cimino Mega Poster

Up for sale is my CG 12 ga impact maxum trap combo. The unsingle is 34inches while the O/U is 32inches. I am the original owner of the gun and pits stops were performed as per their recommendation. Comes with a full set of choke tubes and original hard case. This gun is a special order now with a new price of $14,500 ish according to CG.

Each barrel is adjustable for point of impact, the trigger is adjustable for length of pull. With the trigger is the center position the LOP is 14 3/8 long. Gun comes with a thinner recoil pad for winter shooting. Caesar Guerini has one of the best customer services of all gun manufactures. Once you register the gun you are initialed to one free pit stop. You will not be disappointed with this gun, very soft shooter. WE need to do FFL to FFL and buyer pays for shipping which I estimate to be around $75.00. I am looking for $9,000 for the complete set. cg 2.JPG cg 2.JPG cg 3.JPG cg 4.JPG cg 5.JPG cg 6.JPG cg 1.JPG

2. arnold55

arnold55 Active Member

What is the difference between the Impact and the Summit?
    thanx
    arnold55

3. michael cimino

The summit is the entry level model, the Maxum has side plates and all the engraving along with upgraded wood. The impact is a 17mm mid high rib gun. The summit trap model has a 24mm high rib.

4. arnold55

arnold55 Active Member

Thank you for the detailed answer. I was not aware that the Maxum had an Impact.
    Mike
    arnold55

5. michael cimino

6. michael cimino

PRICE REDUCED TO $8500

7. michael cimino

8. michael cimino

9. michael cimino