FOR SALE: Remington 3200 COMP. COMBO

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Ken Cerney, May 10, 2017.

1. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

3200 combo with a34" un-single with Briley tubes and 30" O/U ported choked for doubles.
    Custom Scattergun stock. LOP 14 3/8 Right hand palm swell. 3200 and Seitz 019.jpg 3200 and Seitz 021.jpg 3200 and Seitz 034.jpg 3200 and Seitz 045.jpg Both barrels have a 3/8" add-on rib ( easily removed ) Comes with a Warwick combo case. PM for more information $3050.00 shipped.

2. gott1234

gott1234 New Member

Any other problems with this gun?

3. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

gott1234, No problems with this gun. It has the updates done and functions very well. I went to a Kolar and my good friend that was using it once in awhile passed away so I no longer need to keep it.
    Thanks for the inquiry.

4. ohlynn

ohlynn Member

Nice piece Ken. That is one of the few I have seen that are actually a 34 inch barrel. Who made the barrel? tia

5. Ken Cerney

The barrel on this 3200 was made by Simmons with Briley thin wall choke tube system.

6. Ken Cerney