F/S Drop Dead Gorgeous Beretta Gallery 687 EELL Acanthus Scroll w/ 4 Barrels

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by RickG., Mar 25, 2024.

1. RickG.

RickG. Active Member

Drop Dead Gorgeous Beretta Gallery 687 EELL with Beautiful Acanthus Scroll Engraving. 4 Barrels. Finally Selling My Forever EELL.

This Beretta is in Excellent Overall Condition. Very Minor Handling Marks as might be expected. Made in 1999. Has Original 28" 12 Gauge Barrel. Has 30" Ported 12 Gauge Barrel, 30" 20 Gauge Barrel and 34" Top Single 12 Gauge Barrel. 14" LOP. Comes with 2 Barrel Beretta Hard Case. Happy to Answer Questions.

Asking $8295 for everything.
    20230721_135636.jpg 3.png 9.png 6.png 2.png 8.png 7.png 10.png 4.png 1.jpg

Rob Greenside likes this.
  2. A26A

A26A Mega Poster Founding Member

Nice gun, nice presentation

3. RickG.

RickG. Active Member

Bump

4. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

PM sent. Good shooting, Rey

5. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Rick has been a gentleman to work with in purchasing a set of the above posted barrels. For those considering the gun, I don't think you will be disappointed in any way. Good shooting, Rey

6. alta mira

alta mira Member

with all those different barrels--whats the CHOKE SITUATION and TYPE?
    AND also--how old are the non-original barrels?
    right handed?
    THANKS

7. RickG.

RickG. Active Member

Hi Alta Mira, I've sold the 20 gauge barrel. As for the other barrels, the 28" and 30" take mobil chokes and come with the following; 2 x SK, 1 C, 1 IC, 1 M, 1 IM The 34" top single has a Briley Optima Extended LF choke. I don't know the age but their serial numbers are 34" TS P00296B and 30" ported barrel is F49293B. Hope that helps. Feel free to make an offer adjusted for absence of the 20 gauge barrel. Thanks, Rick

8. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Lower the price. That “feel free to make an offer” would naturally mean you would take the “best offer” and the site has a rule about that.

Flyersarebest

RickG. likes this.
  9. RickG.

RickG. Active Member

Adjusted Price; $7495 with 28" 12 gauge, 30" 12 gauge and 34" 12 Gauge top single.

Flyersarebest likes this.