Can Obamma save the WSRC and the HOF.

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Palos shooter, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Mega Poster Founding Member

Obama will be in Springfield Illinois on Wednesday the 10 to address the Illinois general assembly.Maybe he can bring some Federal money to bail out his state.
    I think this is his first stop on his farewell tour.Illinois is broke just like all of the other states.We have a virus,a political one.I sean a picture of Obamms shooting a gun some time ago so maybe he can convince the democrats to free up some money for the WRSC.Is this wishful thinking on my part.His speach should be on T-V .

2. rookieshooter

rookieshooter Mega Poster Forum Leader

Does the WRSC have a basketball court ?

3. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

No basket ball court, but Sparta's got a good rib joint ... Thats if he eats pork ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. wpt

Obama has been on a mission to alter the United States as we know it , he has created more jobs (welfare), economic growth (for foreign country's) , expanded welfare (SEMA) , driven a wedge back into racial relations, and even created more States which now stands at 57 according to his calculations ... I do not think Obama has any time to put forth the efforts it would take to revitalize the WSRC , though he might consider playing it it was a golf course and closer to civilization ... Obama talks a lot and says nothing that is or could be to benefit the people of the United States as he fortifies ISIS, ISIL and other muslim brotherhood organizations ... Thats my take on it, I am sure I missed something else he has done (undone) with his time in the white house, but I am getting sick thinking about it ... They hanged Saddam Huessian for less ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

I do not think Obama has any time to put forth the efforts it would take to revitalize the WSRC , though he might consider playing it it was a golf course and closer to civilization . WPT ... (YAC) ...[/QUOTE]

WPT....

What a great idea....With all the Sparta acreage, the DNR could put in a first class golf course for all to use. Another way to generate some interest out there.

wpt likes this.
  6. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

He would be at Sparta WSC if it was golf course and goats.

wpt likes this.
  7. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

I happened to think there could be a good possibility of the State taking THEIR museum and turning it into a basketball court. At least someone could get some use out of the State's building.

8. wpt

The building could be petitioned off and made in several sleeping rooms for Syrian refugees and their family's ... It would make them a lot easier to round them up when they get deported back to Syria after DJT gets elected and sings the needed paperwork ... They can do the yard work and pick the weeds until they get shipped out ... The residents of Sparta are easy going and would no doubt welcome them with open arms and wallets to make them feel at home ... This can work, you just have to use your imagination and push the envelope ... WPT ... (YAC) ...